June 2, 2016

jester gist jet jes jit joist jig let : ............................................................. caution this poet toy set ............................... has lives of a cell small moving parts ........................................... frankly we know, this will be misused ............................................... and is very bad for you


early erotic illustration
artist unknown





we sat upon curdled parts 
moffet moppet-ing 
piper-ing crevasse-ing 
until we found ourselves 
on the wrong side 
of the gas exchange rate 


who are you 
i don't know 
what do you want 
i don't know what do you know 

i am going to play more music now 
in my head 
the poem music 

da da dee dum da da dee dum da da da da dee dum
dit a bit loot dot doot da da dee dum da da dee dum
damn stuck in hmm mud 
my monster manual is 
a swizzle stick in the mud 
i put old holey underwear 
on the end 
of it, fashioning  
some sort of flag 
calling myself 
neal armstrong 
planting my ass ... in almost there(s)
hurried release damn stolen(s) 
fleece fence art work 
i title them 
my splatter justice files 
turned reclamation projects 

how long you gonna be in there 
"fuckin" leave me alone 
 can't shower shit shower again 
and masturbate anymore 
while fantasizing 
about silhouette bouncing 
the moon landing 
with how my baby loves me 

somehow 
i hear management 
is getting involved  
i didn't pay 
enough entrance 
or exit fee 

i began gathering 
my things 
towel cigarettes 
books lead me 
weathervane titty 
goddess play 
while garage sailing 
and sofa surfing 

i pissed on the floor 
not a lot 
but i missed a little 
post ejaculate 
the urine back 
in the causeway 
sensation 
wiped it up
wrapped a cock sock 
of toilet paper 
around me 
and this poem 
got out 
of here 

EJR ©  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ...