April 12, 2013

NaPoWriMo 2013 # 12...

from the film ‘Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex (But Were Afraid To Ask) 1972





file under sperm bank donation receptacle mating call

I’ll sing for the talons
for the river stoning
cut cloth of my memory
for the clay, salt and
compressed entities
of my humanity
in its found faces
in bits and pieces
little spirits, angels
nebbish brownies
the wee, those hidden
in my plain sight

déjà vu-ing a bingo
a lingo of hunches
and blank stares
numbers called
chanced intersects
staring for more

they will say I was high most times
and they will be right
but if I could ignore myself
for as long as I have been
ignoring others for pot and piss
for instance, then this
is just a piece of cake

I am spotted, coded white
another piece of my lust, falling
caught flake paint
peeling itself a view
to advent calendar snow
I went hunting
searching privacy
to rub the magic
tightening myself
a mason jar to fantasy

I was getting close
my toes were askew, I trusted
my hand held fantasy musket
was coming near due
I form fit my moan
to that please me, I saw written
on her skirt, classy, below the knee
wrapped just right for me to see
the rest of the world
was behind the curtain too
and they all had paid a price
just like, I was willing to do

EJR ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ...