April 19, 2015

#NaPoWriMo 2015 no.19

Paul-Jacques-Aimé Baudry, 'Diana Reposing' , circa 1859




wolf surrender red near ruse flow


for instance here goes...

a poem 
it is only 
the mass 
of an exhale 

the pieces 
of me 
I imagine 
still moving
tuned, a bell,  
taut string 
and the why 
art says 
surrender 
to myself
I will 
and have 
always been 
me...


the poem 
am 
already 
inside you
the me 
waiting 
to have
more 
of you

put and ordered 
randomly caught 
momentary luck 
almost steals 
the after thoughts

scent 
drives 
memory 
further
lone roads 
open windows
at night seeking

but really though 
any horse 
will do 
in a poem
picture painted 
limbs for riding
home to too 
me or you 
we would 
both get through 
observer art
reader poem

EJR ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ...