February 12, 2015

running milk white stag beastly...

'two nudes in the forest', 1939, Frida Kahlo ©



running milk white stag beastly 


I am here 
in the northeastern united states, 
preying and being preyed upon 
by anti human forces 
rising and falling, wave to crest all in sought 
boundaries/ 

I'm sitting here after work or paid service, 
whatever you are comfortable calling 
the massaged modern rat race game 
I am passing the buck 
hoping I don't get caught 
with the bill 

I careen my ears into 
the forced air groan, the background modern 
heating an old house...

my life is hidden pieces
what assails me 
while whispering 
winter is endless this year/

this year of seasoning womb parades/ 
black velvet without lights
high and drunk on ego, weed, 
wine and whatever else 
you brought over
to share

you say charade by feel, 
I say by scent, you say, 
let's taste tomorrow already, 
I say nothing, and hope 
I can find my way back 
from the somewhere 
I am between clawing myself 
and rooting into 
those thoughts of you
I never could 
escape from


EJR ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ...