May 4, 2012

poem 149 of a poem a day for 2012



entering the veil

slowly build an arrival
mud wasp a home
hone each handle
candle lighting my way
I can smell desire
in the way you moan
in the way you pulse push
against me teasing you

arrow quiver in
slowly grind
find time stops too
here to linger
the way I do
in the salt tides'
scenting messages of more
can you give another bit of reach
so I can stay slow
and work the magic

groaning
gutteral
grabbing
blind
finger
hollers
we pull the stars into our eyes
we are the open window again
biting through skin
here we come
inside our beginnings
inside our ends
you raise your Moon
I draw down desire
and we feed ourselves
the ripe that
red riding hood basketed
so that we may bring 
inside ourselves a smile 
a whispered wise of
the crone again

EJR ©

1 comment:

  1. '...we pull the stars into our eyes
    we are the open window again...'
    Great lines and a poem full to the brim with passion.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ...