April 21, 2016

she played a morphology of necessary strange .......................................I was already playing along ...............................................................#NaPoWriMo2016


image by Christophe Gilbert ©






(in this dream vignette 
you must get that 
she sang with her eyes 
"spin me spin me" and
I sang with my nose 
"now get me into 
your placid surrender")

it started with casting keys 
into a fishbowl mane 
of tangled perceptions 
reality might have been  
a tick tock or two 
or even a there 
and not there 
thought that mattered 

I asked:
am I tangible enough for you
to see through my darks  
will I be waking my morning 
with your scratches and marks 
walking my dog 
listening to larks 

but for now 
I have my hands 
in my pockets 
and a look and leap 
case of the blues 
so hit the snooze 
button I say if you must 
and off I'll go back 
into your dreams 
rusted lust powder coats 
what is left unattended to 

when love subdues  
a manic human 
this embrace 
will be a time 
that can be counted 
like tree rings 

inside each sly smile
you might wear 
of me unseen 
or will this be forgotten 
as thin 
as ghost glow 
with a sieve 
for a memory 

though if eye be willing 
you hint with nether region
warmth broken glass, to be
spilling open every window 
and door not necessary 
for the way we could 
enter and exit things 
when caught with
fleeing infinity 
I could find 
you again 

each scent 
is peeled 
revealed
from this 
point on 
in want 
enough 
to make 
clothes from 

any thing 
we come to know 
now is coupled to us
a here thirsty 
drinking 
moments 
without a name 
in a poem 

the rise of insects 
is a game 
you say 
humidity controls 
we role play 
mommy 
then daddy 
we tantrum 
living bedroom 
sleeping sweeping
the kitchen 
room floor 
near tears 
fears begin 
leaving 
when we sing 
we are 
both being 
naughty children 
today aren't we ...?

EJR ©

1 comment:

Hello there ...