December 10, 2015

(imaginary conversation with blind archer)



(imaginary conversation with blind archer)

"...were you driven mad 
and if yes, how long ago...? 
if you're not sure, I cannot stop the ribald either 
nor the inane, let me explain why 
in incremental parsing(s), with all the farthings 
fountain tossed, for more facets 
of this yet to be told story 
of how souls as we, came to be 
astride together, on the other side 
of the street..."

---------

Babylon lost, the tower fell 
what goes on seeking why to tell 
have you a sharpened sense of wear 
can you give me breath, death to spare 
these clothes no longer fit me you see 
I count the rain in order to be 
what, with you I am, seasoned reasoning 
slow sipping elixirs, you are bringing...

---------

"...here darling 
have the pieces 
of me, you seek..."

EJR ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ...