March 19, 2015

this is a windy road paste hungry vignette (what it reminds her of)...

illustration by Virgil Finlay ©




this is a windy road paste hungry vignette
(what it reminds her of)

she was into 
go go dancing 
creating silhouettes 
inside of lockets 
she also had pica 
happens in adults too
she was a flour eater 
carried a spoon 
everywhere she went 

little baggy tucked away 
licking empty metal sway 
she coats thick heavy 
names on her entryways 
she says it feels good 

the strafe fine particulates 
are as we, suspension principles 
dynamic held together(s) 
bread ties 
twisted gravely(s)
vine pulling(s)
twined gravities 
harboring reaching 
with ivy come thee 
end of winter

she drinks 
bottled time 
as gravy 
taps her feet 
a staccato-ed 
reasoning 

"...turning pages 
stuck to 
insides
is what I do
I can disappear
like you 
when I eat 
the why 
with things 
like this... 

(shows me 
her flour 
and spoon)

...I take 
 myself birth 
to death to
 dew birth 
rinse repeat 
 cycle again
completion..."

EJR ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ...